3 dagen geleden - Universiteit van Amsterdam (UvA) - Amsterdam
The Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis, one of six research schools of the Faculty of Humanities, has a vacant PhD position as part of the ERC …
The Section of Infectious Disease within the Department of Health Sciences is looking for a tenure-track assistant professor in the area of infectious …
The Section of Infectious Disease within the Department of Health Sciences is looking for a tenure-track assistant professor in the area of infectious diseases epidemiology. The candidate is expected to develop and deliver innovative research in the field of infectious disease epidemiology. We expect the candidate in the application to present a workplan and research strategy for this.
In addition, the candidate is expected to deliver high quality teaching in bachelor and master courses in the health sciences, health and life sciences and biomedical curricula. In particular (s)he will play an important role in the master specialization of infectious disease. The candidate will also be involved in the supervision of both BSc and MSc internships.
The candidate is expected to:
• have a PhD in infectious disease epidemiology
• have a strong proven record of international publications and a large international network;
• have a strong proven record in the acquisition of external funds;
• have a proven capacity to motivate and guide students at BSc, MSc and PhD level;
• have experience teaching at both BSc and MSc level
• be an excellent team builder and collaborator;
• have a basic qualification in teaching for Dutch universities ('BKO'), or be willing to acquire this qualification after appointment;
• be fluent in English, and either be fluent in Dutch or willing to commit to become fluent within three years.
This appointment a tenure track position for a period of 5 year. After satisfactory evaluation of the initial appointment, it will be converted to an indefinite-term contract. Information about our excellent fringe benefits of employment can be found at www.workingatvu.nl.
The salary will be in accordance with university regulations for academic personnel, and depending on experience, range from a minimum of € 3475,- gross per month up to a maximum of €4757,- gross per month (salary scale 11.0-11.11 CAO NU) based on a fulltime employment.
For additional information please contact:
Dr. M. Campos Ponce; Tel: 020 5984456 or Dr. K. Polman.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature