Ongeveer een maand geleden - YER - Ittervoort
E-Commerce Product Owner
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- De Ruijterkade, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
- You are responsible for defining a product vision for e-commerce, road-map and growth opportunities, together with stakeholders, to ensure business needs are well understood and defined in epics, features and user stories.
- You ensure close alignment with and buy-in from IT counterparts on the technology/3rd party e-commerce solution direction, to jointly define and execute the road-map
- You ensure inclusion of data, user research, (A/B) testing, market insights and business needs for definition and prioritisation of the Product road-map.
- You lead a transparent, data driven prioritisation process to work on backlog items that have the highest business value.
- You ensure ongoing communication with stakeholders about priorities, features, testing and release planning.
- You maintain a clear and measurable set of kpi’s that will be used to measure success.
For this position we are looking for a creative problem solver who is actively seeking for innovation. A positive and high-energy team member who can share ideas.
Furthermore, you require the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, IT or another related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Owner or in a related digital/E-Commerce role at expert level
- B2B and B2C experience
- Experience in product environment
- Experience with ERP systems in complex environment., experience with Intershop is an advantage
- Mastering and at least 2 years experience with Agile development
- Solid understanding of E-Commerce business, technology and digital marketing concepts at senior level and a good understanding of user experience
- Fluency in English, in both verbal and written. Proven effective communication skills (in writing and verbal) with team members and leadership, across business and IT
You will be based in Amsterdam and be part of a dynamic team where you can make a difference and where you will be given the opportunity to develop yourself. The company believes in empowering their employees with work that is fast-paced and challenging environment with lots of opportunities to learn from and to develop yourself. You will be part of an international team that respects each other’s values and that is committed.
Additionally, they offer:
- Competitive salary
- 37 days annual leave
- 8% holiday allowance
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Collective health insurance plan
- Company fitness plan
- Travel allowance and free onsite parking
Staples is a leading provider of integrated solutions to small, mid-sized, and large businesses.