Als Compliance Advisor op het gebied van opleiding, communicatie en awareness draag je bij aan het creëren van een integriteitsbewuste cultuur en ondersteun je…
Legal People is looking for a Legal Counsel for Ahold Delhaize.
- Zaandam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
Ahold Delhaize is one of the world’s largest food retail groups, a leader in supermarkets and e-commerce, and a company at the forefront of sustainable retailing. Our family of 21 great local brands serves more than 50 million shoppers each week in 11 countries. Each brand shares a passion for delivering great food, value and innovations, and for creating inclusive workplaces that provide rewarding professional opportunities. Our local brands employ more than 370,000 associates in 6,500 local grocery, small format and specialty stores.
Ahold Delhaize was formed in mid 2016 from the merger of Ahold and Delhaize Group and its shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and Brussels. Ahold Delhaize’s office in Zaandam, the Netherlands, is the home base for the Global Support Office, consisting of various support functions that help to further build Ahold Delhaize’s great local brands. One of these functions is the Legal & Compliance department. The main areas of work of this department are covered by separate teams with dedicated professionals: Corporate, IT law, Compliance, Intellectual Property and Asset Protection. In order to strengthen the Corporate team we are seeking to recruit a
corporate & finance
You are part of a legal team that is involved in strategic corporate matters handled by the Global Support Office and will therefore advise on both finance and corporate projects. Because of your background in finance, you will be point of contact for finance related matters and liaise with departments like Treasury, Tax, Accounting & Reporting and Investor Relations. In addition, you will be involved in general corporate matters. Management of outside counsel is part of your responsibilities.
- approximately 4-7 years working experience as a lawyer and/or as inhouse counsel
- experience within the banking & finance practice and solid contracting skills
- general corporate knowledge and litigation experience are considered a plus
- connector with a sharp mind and hands-on attitude
- a role within the corporate heart of one of the world’s largest food retail groups
- close cooperation with virtually every other discipline within the company
- member of a highly qualified and energetic team
- the unique possibility for candidates with a banking & finance background to develop into a more general corporate counsel while keeping their financial focus
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature