9 dagen geleden - Chios Media B.V. - Amsterdam
Legal People is looking for a Privacy Manager for Sanoma.
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Sanoma, listed on Nasdaq Helsinki, is a front running media and learning company, operating in Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Sweden. The company provides consumers with engaging content, offers unique marketing solutions to business partners and enables teachers to excel at developing the talents of every child. In the Netherlands, Sanoma is located in Hoofddorp and known for its strong brands such as AutoWeek, Donald Duck, LINDA., NU.nl, SchoolBANK, Startpagina, vtwonen and Veronica Magazine.
Within Sanoma, Group Legal, IPR and Privacy & Compliance takes pride in being a multidisciplinary, dynamic and lean team, working in close cooperation with business, technology and security partners. For this skilled team we are looking for a
challenging position in an international team
You operate within a media and learning setting, have oversight of a portfolio of privacy guidelines, privacy enhancing tools/technologies, and apply a risk-based approach. In addition, you provide training and ad-hoc advice on privacy related subjects and monitor that new privacy processes are practically and effectively implemented across the organization. Furthermore, you support contract negotiations with suppliers and partners who process personal data.You work closely together with top management, operational project teams, privacy and legal colleagues in the Netherlands and abroad and report directly to Sanoma’s Director of Data Protection and Privacy in Finland.
- Master’s degree in Dutch law and around 5-7 years PQE
- minimum of 2-5 years of experience in privacy, CIPP certification is a plus
- attorney or consultant with a high level of expertise in the field of privacy and data protection law, passion to work as a leading edge privacy expert
- curious to understand how privacy relates to digital technology and business development
- ability to quickly master new concepts and make good value judgments
- sound command of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal
- front running media and learning company where data is at the core of business
- operating in every area of the media business: magazines, events, e-commerce, websites, apps and digital advertising solutions
- cutting-edge work in a fast moving working environment
- position for 32 to 36 hours a week, some travel required