1 dag geleden - GGz Centraal - Amersfoort
The internationally acclaimed radiotherapy institute MAASTRO CLINIC in Maastricht and Venlo delivers cancer care in the Limburg region of the Netherlands, …
- Dr Tanslaan, Maastricht, Limburg
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 uur
- € 3917 per maand
The internationally acclaimed radiotherapy institute MAASTRO CLINIC in Maastricht and Venlo delivers cancer care in the Limburg region of the Netherlands, aiming to cure patients while preventing side effects of the provided treatments. All disciplines within MAASTRO contribute to this endeavour to optimally prepare and perform the treatments. Furthermore, we use the processed information to guarantee the treatment quality, optimise the processes and learn new methods to improve current and find new therapy options.
Besides patientcare we also do scientific research and education for e.g. doctors and medical physicists in training.
MAASTRO CLINIC is looking for a: Software engineer (36 hours/week) You’ll be a member of our innovative software development team and will develop medical software with the focus on contributing to the goal of MAASTRO in curing patients.
What is the software development team currently working on?
The team currently has a mix of clinical and scientific research projects in its portfolio, like
- implementing highly innovative software for direct dosimetric validation of clinical treatments;
- developing shared decision-making tools to help patients determine their treatment of choice (www.beslissamen.nl);
- developing global infrastructures that enable knowledge engineering, (bio)medical and imaging informatics research (e.g www.eurocat.info, www.dtls.nl/fair-data/personalhealth-train).
To be leading in both research and clinical practice, it is important for MAASTRO that the software engineers are flexible and able to find the balance between clinical grade quality and pragmatic speed, taking the turnaround time for the whole development process into account. Development is done in Agile sprints translating the roadmap provided by the Information Management Team and Principal Investigators into a short-term planning. For this, you work closely together in the software development team to break down the problems at hand, find out additional requirements where needed and provide a solution that fits best within MAASTRO CLINIC.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor or master degree in software development (or equivalent);
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- You are an expert in back-end programming and have experience in frontend development;
- Knowledge of JAVA and Matlab are recommended;
- Familiarity with techniques such as Python, HTML5, TypeScript, DICOM, HL7 (FHIR) and frameworks such as Spring (Boot, Cloud, Security, Data) and Angular are welcome;
- You know your way around the Atlassian stack (Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket) or other source code management tools like Git, Maven etc;
- You are able to work independently but have good communication skills in English;
- You are curious, studious and like to work in a scientific research and medical environment.
What do we offer you?
A very dynamic and challenging fulltime position with excellent employment conditions based on the Dutch Collective Labour Agreement for Hospitals (CAO Ziekenhuizen). A fulltime workweek consists of 36 hours a week and it is possible to work 4 x 9 on a regular basis. Partially working from home is possible over time and in mutual consultation. Based on relevant work experience, the salary is maximum € 3.917,- gross/month (FWG 55). Additionally, you will receive an 8,33% holiday bonus, an 8,33% end of year bonus, excellent pension arrangements and secondary conditions like discounts on several (health) insurances, bike and sports fees. MAASTRO can easily be reached with public transport, bike or car and is centrally located in the most beautiful region there is for hiking and biking or wining and dining!
Would you like more information on this position?
Call or e-mail Marlies Jager (teamlead software development team): +31(0)88-4455666 or email@example.com.
If you want to apply, please upload your application before February 27th via the Apply button.