Ongeveer 9 uur geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Assistant Professor of Marketing (tenure track)
We are looking for an Assistant Professor of Marketing. We have a strong preference for a candidate who combines an interest in technological innovation …
- Houtlaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 5127 - € 5127 per maand
We are looking for an Assistant Professor of Marketing. We have a strong preference for a candidate who combines an interest in technological innovation and/or entrepreneurship topics with an interest in responsibility issues related to marketing management. You should be an internationally active researcher in the field of Marketing. You will teach courses in the Bachelor's degree programme in Business Administration, the Master's specialisation in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and/or the Master's specialisation in Marketing. In addition, you will supervise Master's and Bachelor's students working on their theses. As an active researcher, you will be expected to contribute to the development of research in line with the department's Responsible Organization research programme, publish in international high-quality journals, attract external research grants/funding from governmental, European and/or private institutions, supervise PhD candidates, build international networks with businesses and academics, and contribute to the department's administration and management tasks. We are seeking a highly motivated, committed and collaborative colleague to further strengthen our department.
You are an ambitious and enthusiastic scientist. You are a great team member, devoted to research and education. To further strengthen our group, your profile should show:
- A PhD degree in business administration or a related field.
- An excellent scientific reputation, evidenced by a pipeline of publications in internationally recognised high-quality journals, preferably on topics that combine marketing management with technological innovation/entrepreneurship and responsibility.
- The ambition to attract research funding.
- Strong teaching qualities, an enthusiasm for teaching and working with students, and the capacity to develop and implement innovative teaching methods as well as the ability to coordinate academic courses or study programmes. A Dutch university teaching qualification (BKO or UKO) or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to cooperate with and inspire a team of professionals.
- Strong connections to organisational and business practice.
- Substantial international experience and network.
- Excellent English language skills and a willingness to learn Dutch.
- Employment: 32 - 40 hours per week.
- A maximum gross monthly salary of € 5,127 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 11).
- The exact salary depends on the candidate's qualifications and amount of relevant professional experience.
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: fixed-term contract for four years. Possibility of extension and permanency depending on your performance.
- The intended start date is 1 February 2021.
- Radboud University offers a dynamic position in an attractive work environment and has excellent conditions of employment, including an attractive retirement scheme and (partly paid) maternity leave.
- Under special circumstances, applicants from abroad moving to the Netherlands may qualify for a special tax relief, by which 30% of their salary is tax free.
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service: our Dual Career Officer will assist with family-related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation.
- Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?