Postdoctoral Researcher on Electrophysiology of Language Production at the Donders Centre of Cognition
We are looking for a highly motivated postdoctoral researcher with demonstrable experience in analysing electrophysiological data to strengthen our research …
- Houtlaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- € 3821 - € 5230 per maand
We are looking for a highly motivated postdoctoral researcher with demonstrable experience in analysing electrophysiological data to strengthen our research line on language production. You will join a project aimed at investigating language production in relation to memory in adults with or without neurological damage. You will carry out research as a member of the Language Function and Dysfunction group at the Department of Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology of the Donders Institute under the supervision of Dr Vitória Piai. You will also be expected to help supervise Master's students and PhD candidates. You will have access to all experimental facilities of the Donders Institute. The position is for either three or four years, depending on the employment contract of your choice (0.8 or 1.0 FTE).
- You hold a PhD degree in a relevant field, such as cognitive neuroscience, neurolinguistics or neuropsychology.
- You have demonstrable experience with research using electrophysiology.
- You have good analytical skills.
- You have a keen interest in language research and in the impact of brain damage.
- You have excellent proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with student supervision is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Employment for 0.8 - 1.0 FTE.
- The gross monthly salary amounts to a minimum of €3,821 and a maximum of €5,230 based on a 38-hour working week, depending on previous education and number of years of relevant work experience (salary scale 11).
- You will receive 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- It concerns a temporary employment for three (1.0 FTE) or four (0.8 FTE) years.
- You will be able to use our Dual Career and Family Care Services. Our Dual Career and Family Care Officer can assist you with family-related support, help your partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help your family settle in Nijmegen.
- Working for us means getting extra days off. In case of full-time employment, you can choose between 29 or 41 days of annual leave instead of the legally allotted 20.