Ongeveer 21 uur geleden - Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH)
Researcher/Coordinator Radboud Centre for Green Information Technology
Do you aim to combine IT and Data Science with sustainability? As a Researcher/Coordinator at the Radboud Centre for Green Information Technology, you will …
- Houtlaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- € 2836 - € 4474 per maand
Do you aim to combine IT and Data Science with sustainability? As a Researcher/Coordinator at the Radboud Centre for Green Information Technology, you will identify potential collaborative research projects and bring these to the interest of stakeholders and funding agencies. You will also find ways to promote the presence of the Centre, so it can have an even bigger impact on valuable solutions for a more sustainable world.The Centre has integrative academic research with external stakeholders as a core value. We expect you to identify potentially valuable collaborative projects involving complementary researchers at the Faculty of Science at Radboud University, and to conduct pilot research to bring these projects to the interest of external stakeholders and funding agencies. This will involve extensive discussion with different researchers at the Faculty of Science and building a network of external stakeholders around the Centre. Furthermore, we expect you to co-create, together with our Innovation and Communication departments, an external presence of the Radboud Centre for Green Information Technology to bring it to the attention and interest of potential stakeholders. The coordination of the Radboud Centre for Green Information Technology will be a team effort together with a senior green information technology researcher and a knowledge transfer officer of the Faculty of Science. The Centre will exist next to two complementary faculty centres for Interdisciplinary Research, which are currently being established. Together these centres will financially support research projects within the faculty.
- An enthusiastic researcher with a PhD in data science or natural sciences with a strong focus on information technology, with a strong interest in interdisciplinary research involving hardware, large processes and sustainability.
- An inclusive builder that will turn the Radboud Centre for Green Information Technology into an institution that is recognised and valued by external industrial and societal stakeholders.
- A meticulous coordinator who can facilitate Radboud Green Information Technology researchers by organising, for example, voucher programmes and matchmaking between valuable potential collaborators.
- An experienced networker with excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Employment: 0.8 - 1.0 FTE.
- The gross monthly salary amounts to a minimum of €2,836 and a maximum of €4,474 based on a 38-hour working week, depending on previous education and number of years of relevant work experience (salary scale 10).
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: one year with a possible extension to a maximum of four years.
- The intended start date is 1 November 2021.
- You will be able to use our Dual Career and Family Care Services. Our Dual Career and Family Care Officer can assist you with family-related support, help your partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help your family settle in Nijmegen.
Additional employment conditions
Work and science require good employment practices. This is reflected in Radboud University's primary and secondary employment conditions. You can make arrangements for the best possible work-life balance with flexible working hours, various leave arrangements and working from home. You are also able to compose part of your employment conditions yourself, for example, exchange income for extra leave days and receive a reimbursement for your sports subscription. And of course, we offer a good pension plan. You are given plenty of room and responsibility to develop your talents and realise your ambitions. Therefore, we provide various training and development schemes.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Jeroen Jansen, Centre Coordinator / Associate Professor
Isabel Rijk, Centre Coordinator / Knowledge Transfer Officer