De faculteit Recht, Economie, Bestuur en Organisatie van de Universiteit Utrecht zoekt een Hoogleraar Staatsrecht. Bent u geïnteresseerd in deze baan? Lees dan…
Assistant Professor in Cognitive Psychology
The Cognitive Psychology Unit of the Institute of Psychology of the Faculty Social and Behavioural Sciences and the Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition …
- Begijnhof, Leiden, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
- € 3475 - € 5405 per maand
The Cognitive Psychology Unit of the Institute of Psychology of the Faculty Social and Behavioural Sciences and the Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition are looking for a highly talented staff member for the position of an Assistant Professor in Cognitive Psychology (1.0 FTE).
- Teaching suitable BSc and MSc courses and supervising BSc and MSc research projects (80%);
- Conducting independent research in your field (20%);
- Contributing to organizational activities of the institute.
- We seek candidates who have demonstrated excellence in teaching abilities, and have experience with various types of teaching and supervision of students at different stages of their education;
- Proficiency in the Dutch language is not essential but candidates are expected to acquire a good command of the Dutch language within the first year;
- Candidates should have a strong research record, evident from (among others) a completed PhD thesis and peer-reviewed (international) publications on topics in cognitive psychology or related fields;
- Valued research experience: Modeling skills; Programming; Neuroimaging (fMRI and/or EEG); Valorization of research; Collaboration with industrial / non-academic parties.
We offer a four-year term position. Salary range from €3,475 to €5,405 gross per month (pay scale 11 or 12 in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities).
Leiden University offers an attractive benefits package with additional holiday (8%) and end-of-year bonuses (8.3 %), training and career development and sabbatical leave. Our individual choices model gives you some freedom to assemble your own set of terms and conditions. For international spouses we have set up a dual career programme. Candidates from outside the Netherlands may be eligible for a substantial tax break. More at https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/working-at/job-application-procedure-and-employment-conditions.
Leiden University requires teaching staff to obtain the University Teaching Qualification (UTQ). If the successful applicant does not already possess this qualification or its equivalent, he/ she must be willing to obtain this Qualification within two years.
Leiden University is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from members of underrepresented groups.
For enquiries, please contact Professor Sander Nieuwenhuis, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit online your application no later than 18 May 2018 via the blue button of our application system. Applicants should submit online a letter of interest and a CV with a list of publications.