1 dag geleden - Universiteit van Amsterdam (UvA) - Amsterdam
Postdoc position in the Horizon2020 project “Integrity” (0.8 FTE)
Utrecht University's Faculty of Humanities is looking for a Postdoc position in the Horizon2020 project “Integrity” (0.8 FTE). Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Domplein, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 32 uur
- € 3303 - € 3545 per maand
The Postdoc is embedded in the Horizon2020 project “Integrity. Development of innovative, evidence-based tools for teaching research integrity to students and early career researchers”, funded by the European Union, led by dr. Mariëtte van den Hoven, Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Utrecht University.
The project focuses on the evidence-based development of innovative tools in teaching research integrity and focuses on Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR). The project will, in a research-based manner, design, develop and implement teaching tools for both high school students, undergraduates, and early career researchers. We will work together with a Consortium of 11 partners from 10 countries in Europe for 3 years on this project. The project will start in January 2019 (February Kick-off at Utrecht). For more information see the project summary (summary proposal).
The candidate preferably has a philosophical background, teaching experience, and shows affinity with didactics and educational science. The candidate is able to take a research-based approach towards educational innovations and has a track record of peer reviewed publications.
Qualifications applicants for the Postdoc position:
- a PhD in Philosophy with affinity in empirical field work, or a PhD in Educational Science with proven affinity in philosophy and research integrity;
- excellent track record and research skills relative to experience;
- clear affinity with didactics and teaching;
- excellent academic writing and presentation skills;
- publication(s) in good journals or (in the case of books) with internationally recognised academic publishers;
- the ability to work both independently and as part of an international team, with good organisational and communication skills;
- is creative and innovative in her/his work.
We offer a Postdoc position (0.8 FTE), initially for a period of 12 months. Upon good performance, the contract will be extended for another 24 months (3 years in total). The starting salary ranges between €3,303 and €3,545 (scale 10 Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities) gross per month on a fulltime basis depending on experience and qualifications.
Utrecht University offers a pension scheme, a holiday allowance of 8% per year, an end-of-year bonus of 8.3% and terms of employment. Conditions are based on the Collective Employment Agreement of the Dutch Universities. More information: working at Utrecht University.
For additional information about the project, please contact dr. Mariëtte van den Hoven.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature