Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Macroeconomics (0. 8 - 1.0 FTE)
Utrecht University's Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance is looking for a Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Macroeconomics (0.8 - 1.0 FTE). Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Domplein, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 38 uur
- € 3637 - € 4978 per maand
Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) has a vacancy for a tenure-track Assistant Professor. Candidates with an interest in Macroeconomics, Economic Growth, International Economics, or Labor Economics are invited to apply. The candidate is expected to publish in international peer-reviewed journals and to contribute to Utrecht University’s research theme ‘Institutions for Open Societies’ with a particular focus on ‘Future of Work’. Candidates are also expected to teach in the Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes of the School. Teaching is in English.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- hold a doctorate in Economics;
- have a potential for excellence in research, targeting publications in good international peer-reviewed journals;
- have knowledge of and experience with different research methods;
- be able to inspire students from undergraduate to graduate levels, and prior teaching experience is a plus;
- have excellent communication and coordination skills;
- have an excellent command of spoken and written English.