2 dagen geleden - NWO-institutenorganisatie - Utrecht
In this project you will develop optical metasurfaces that control the coupling and trapping of light in ultrathin high-efficiency solar cells. We will use …
We offer the position of junior researcher as a team player in a CSL project. Within this project an innovative Community Service Learning (CSL) curriculum …
We offer the position of junior researcher as a team player in a CSL project. Within this project an innovative Community Service Learning (CSL) curriculum for students in the health and life sciences will be developed, in which attention is given to personal and moral development next to regular professional knowledge. Within this project the first step is to identify the essential design principles for CSL, based on literature review and analysis of best practices. Based on these insights we will develop a framework for implementation of CSL. Your tasks as junior researcher on this project include collaborate in a team and contribute to develop, execute, monitor and evaluate three pilot studies, to examine the effects of implementation of CSL within course-based teaching and to contribute to developing a framework for scaling-up these activities.
• Have a MSc degree, preferably related to Management Policy Analysis and entrepreneurship in health and life sciences, health sciences, or another masterprogram related to the field of health and life sciences;
• Have experience and interest in education or educational sciences is preferred;
• Have preferably expertise in both qualitative and participatory research methods and you are open to transdisciplinary research work;
• Write and speak Dutch and English fluently;
• Are a teamplayer;
• Are keen to work on the topic “community service learning’’ and innovations in education;
• Preferably you are interested in conducting a Phd. on this topic.
The appointment will initially be for a period of one year with a possible extension conditional upon assessment of adequate functioning. There are possibilities to start a PhD track when functioning is excellent.
You can find information about our excellent fringe benefits of employment at www.workingatvu.nl like:
• Remuneration of 8,3% end-of-year bonus and 8% holiday allowance;
• Solid pension scheme (ABP);
• A minimum of 29 holidays in case of full-time employment;
• Commuting allowance;
• Discounts on collective insurances (healthcare- and car insurance);
• Professional childcare on the VU campus;
• A wide range of sports facilities which staff may use at a modest charge.
The salary will be in accordance with university regulations for academic personnel, and depending on experience and qualifications, range from a minimum of € 2.588,- up to a maximum of € 4.084,- gross per month for salary scale 10, based on fulltime employment.
For information please contact prof. dr. Marjolein Zweekhorst, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Athena Institute visit our website: https://science.vu.nl/en/research/athena-institute/index.aspx.
Applicants are requested to write a letter in which they describe their abilities and motivation, accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae. Written applications should be sent by e-mail before April 19th 2018.
Please mention the vacancy number in the subject and at the top of your letter. The mail should be addressed to prof. dr. Marjolein Zweekhorst.
The job is located at:
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Faculty of Earth and Life Sciences
De Boelelaan 1085
1081 HV Amsterdam
Any other correspondence in response to this advertisement will not be dealt with.