Ongeveer 7 uur geleden - Maastricht University (UM) - Maastricht
The successful candidate will be a part of the BONE Consortium, a recent North Western Europe Inter-Regional (NWE INTERREG) initiative with the objective of de…
You will teach at least two of the following courses, on the basis of existing course materials. N.b. The language of the course title is also the language in which the course is taught ...
You will teach at least two of the following courses, on the basis of existing course materials.
N.b. The language of the course title is also the language in which the course is taught.
N.b. 0,1 fte = 0,1 of full time employment
period 2 (Nov-Dec):
• BA2 Wijsgerige Vorming voor Oudheidstudies (0,1 fte)
• BA3 Morality of Freedom (0,1 fte)
• BA3 Freedom, Nature and Beauty (0,1 fte)
• MA2 Philosophy 4: Ethics (0,1 fte)
period 3 (Feb-March):
• BA1 Moderne Filosofie (0,1 fte)
• BA1 Philosophy of Mind 1 (0,1 fte)
• BA Wijsgerige Vorming voor Aardwetenschappen, Farmaceutische wetenschappen, en Science, Business & Innovation (0,1 fte)
period 4/5 (Feb-May):
• BA Wijsgerige Vorming voor Econometrie (0,1 fte)
• BA Wijsgerige Vorming voor Bedrijfskunde en International Business Adminstration (0,3 fte)
period 5 (April-May):
• BA3 Philosophy Today: History (0,05 fte)
period 6 (June):
• BA Wijsgerige Vorming voor Biomedische wetenschappen (0,2 fte)
The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in Philosophy (or an approved thesis and a set defense date) and some teaching experience. Teaching qualification is a plus. Fluency in the language of the relevant courses is essential.
Salary will be in accordance with university regulations for academic personnel, starting at € 3238,- gross per month based on full-time employment (salary scale 10.5). Depending on the number of courses given, appointment will be at least 0,2 of full time employment. The appointment will in principle be for the duration of the courses in question.
For additional information please contact:
prof. dr. H.W. de Regt (director of education), email: email@example.com.
To apply, please send the following materials to the address below:
• a short letter (in either Dutch or English) in which you describe your motivation and qualifications, and which courses you are applying for (at least two);
• a curriculum vitae;
• any evaluations of past teaching.
Please send your letter and the other materials before the closing date of 15 September 2017.
Please mention the vacancy number in the e-mail header.
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is a leading, innovative, and growing university that is at the heart of society
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is a leading, innovative, and growing university that is at the heart of society and actively contributes to new developments in teaching and research. Our university has ten faculties which span a wide range of disciplines, as well as several institutes, foundations, research centres, and support services. Its campus is located in the fastest-growing economic region in the Netherlands (the Zuidas district of Amsterdam), and provides work for over 4,500 staff and scientific education for more than 23,000 students.
The Department of Philosophy, which is one of three departments of the Faculty of Humanities, is a vibrant and international community of philosophers committed to high-quality teaching and research in diverse areas of philosophy. The Department of Philosophy of the Vrije Universiteit has vacancies for temporary lecturers (Dutch and English).
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature