3 dagen geleden - Universiteit van Amsterdam (UvA) - Amsterdam
Educational advisor / trainer
We are currently looking an educational adviser/pedagogical expert/trainer to strengthen our team.You facilitate and inspire programme directors and programme …
- Droevendaalsesteeg, Wageningen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
We are currently looking an educational adviser/pedagogical expert/trainer to strengthen our team.
You facilitate and inspire programme directors and programme committees in innovating Bachelor and Master degree programmes. You will advise them on (flexible) learning pathways, skills learning trajectories, and so on. While doing so you support the implementation of the University's policy for education, offering high quality scientific knowledge in a rich learning environment, activating and engaging students in their personalised, flexible and continuous learning process.
You will also participate as trainer and supervisor in the University Teaching Qualification programme. Together with a team of supervisors you further develop this UTQ programme. Moreover you will facilitate the team in the communication with the target group (e.g. through intranet, a blog and news updates).
In addition to advise and supervision, you offer training and workshops on implementing balanced university curricula. You will work in a team of educational trainers and advisors and will also collaborate with instructional designers, project coordinators, functional managers and multimedia experts.
- A relevant MSc-degree in the field of Educational or pedagogical sciences, Educational Technology or similar,
- A proven track record in the advice, development and implementation of educational improvements and innovations in higher education curricula/programmes,
- Excellent communication and consultancy skills, enabling you to give well-founded advice to teachers and staff and to work in a heterogeneous team of academic and technical experts
- Ability to cope with stress and work agile and with deadlines,
- (up to date) knowledge of and skills in teaching competences (e.g. design, teaching, supervision, assessment and evaluation, learning pathways),
- Excellent proficiency in English (C2),
- Affinity with the Wageningen domains of environment and life sciences is a plus,
- Competences: assertive, solution oriented, team player, creative and curious
ConditionsThis concerns initially temporary appointment, up to 0,8 or 1 fte (32-38 hours) as Educational Developer 2, starting with a one year contract with a possibility to extend. Salary depends on educational background, training and work experience and based on a fulltime employment, ranges from € 3637,- gross per month to € 4978,- gross per month (scale 11) according to the Collective Agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO Nederlandse Universiteiten). In addition, we offer a holiday allowance of 8% and an end-of-the-year bonus of 8.3% of your annual salary and a good pension of the ABP Pension Fund.
Additional informationFor additional information please contact Education Support Centre: Office.ESC@wur.nl
For this position you can apply up until September 23th online by uploading an application letter and resume.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature