1 dag geleden - Breda University of Applied Sciences (BUAS)
Instructional Designer(s) / Educational advisor(s)
Instructional designer(s)/pedagogical adviser(s) 2,5 fte You facilitate and inspire university lecturers in innovating and implementing their courses in the …
- Droevendaalsesteeg, Wageningen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
FunctieomschrijvingInstructional designer(s)/pedagogical adviser(s) 2,5 fte
You facilitate and inspire university lecturers in innovating and implementing their courses in the new learning management system and by advising them in applying blended and online innovations in their teaching. Activating and engaging students in their learning process while developing high quality teaching materials are central in this. Together with the lecturers and experts in multimedia and assessments, you develop creative and yet pragmatic innovations, combining existing with new online tools and media in the university teaching formats.
In addition to advise, you offer training and workshops on implementing courses in the new online learning management system and applying digital tools and media in this. You will work in a team of instructional designers, project coordinators, functional managers and multimedia experts.
- A relevant MSc-degree in the field of Instructional Design, Pedagogy, Educational Technology or similar,
- A proven track record in the development and implementation of digital educational materials, in higher education,
- Excellent communication and consultancy skills, enabling you to give well-founded advice to teachers and staff and to work in a heterogeneous team of academic and technical experts,
- Ability to cope with stress and work agile and with deadlines,
- (up to date) knowledge of and skills in (a) learning management system(s), education technologies and tools,
- Excellent proficiency in English (C2),
- Affinity with the Wageningen Domains of environment and life sciences is a plus,
- Competences: assertive, solution oriented, team player, creative and curious.
These concern initially temporary appointments, up to 0,8 or 1 fte (32-38 hours) as Educational Developer 2, starting with a one year contract with a possibility to extend. Salary depends on educational background, training and work experience and based om a fulltime employment, ranges from € 3545,- gross per month to € 4852,- gross per month (scale 11) according to the Collective Agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO Nederlandse Universiteiten). In addition, we offer a holiday allowance of 8% and an end-of-the-year bonus of 8.3% of your annual salary and a good pension of the ABP Pension Fund.
Additional informationFor additional information about this position, please contact Education Support Centre: Office.ESC@wur.nl. telephone: 0317 483616.
For this position you can apply up until November 5th online by uploading an application letter and resume.