Ongeveer 15 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Post-doctoral Researcher Trust in Water Governance
We are looking forWe are looking for an enthusiastic post-doctoral researcher (0.8-1fte), with a clear interest in trust and water or environmental governance …
- Droevendaalsesteeg, Wageningen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
FunctieomschrijvingWe are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic post-doctoral researcher (0.8-1fte), with a clear interest in trust and water or environmental governance for our international EnTruGo project (Enhancing Trust in government for effective water Governance). Experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods for studying governance processes and interpersonal relations would be an advantage. The post-doc will explore trust in water governance in the Netherlands through surveys and case studies. In addition, the post-doc will contribute to the comparative analyses of the different countries and cases part of EnTruGo (South Africa, Sweden, Norway and the Netherlands). Interacting with stakeholders and knowledge sharing about the focus and results of the project as well as testing of strategies in experiments for enhancing trust are important parts of the post-docs work. Moreover, the post-doc would hold a key-position in the coordination of the project as Wageningen University is consortium leader of the EnTruGo project.
We are looking for an internationally oriented, enthusiastic post-doc that is capable of working across disciplinary boundaries and cultures in an international context.
- within social science or environmental science with strong social science component (e.g. communication, international studies, public administration, spatial planning, political studies) is required.A genuine interest in water governance issues.
- A genuine interest in the role of trust.
- Excellent organizational qualities
- Able to work independently, with a critical, pro-active and positive attitude
- The successful applicant should be proficient in written and spoken English* and Dutch.
- Wageningen University & Research is an international organisation. We expect our staff to have excellent command of the English language. This is an important factor in our selection process. Some job interviews will be in English. You will be informed beforehand should this be the case. This position requires an excellent English language proficiency (a mininum of CEFR C1 level). For more information about this proficiency level, please visit our special language page.
We offer a temporary position of 2.5 years, 0.8-1 fte, envisioned starting date is July 1st 2019.
This is a temporary appointment, 1 fte (38 hours) post-doc for a fixed term of 2,5 years and starting with a one year contract. After a positive evaluation, the contract will be extended for the remaining period of the project
Salary depends on training and work experience and based om a fulltime employment, ranges from € 2.709,- gross per month to € 4.274,- gross per month (scale 10) according to the Collective Agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO Nederlandse Universiteiten). In addition, we offer a holiday allowance of 8% and an end-of-the-year bonus of 8.3% of your annual salary and a good pension of the ABP Pension Fund.
Additional informationMore information:
For more information about this position, please contact dr. ir. Jasper de Vries (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can apply online at www.wur.nl/en/Jobs/Vacancies.htm until 31 March 2019.