18 dagen geleden - LyondellBasell - Rotterdam
Integrated Business Planning - Demand Coordinator (Breda Area)
Exciting position within a financially strong, successful and leading company, for a commercial/demand professional with strong organizational, communication and analytical skills and 1 to 3 year experience working in demand coordination or forecasting.
The Demand Coordinator will be strongly involved in the implementation and further deployment of the Demand Management process of Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- Baronielaan, Breda, Noord-Brabant
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
The Demand Coordinator, as part of the commercial organization, liaises with Demand Planning and Supply Planning teams to ensure that short and mid-term changes in the Business customer requirements are reviewed, understood and coordinated.
Changes to the demand plan will be agreed with Supply and the Demand Coordinator will manage both this process and also the appropriate communication and ensure agreed changes are accurately reflected in the demand plans.
The Demand Coordination role will also support the long term Demand Management process and ensure that short term trends are analysed and reflected in longer term planning assumptions.
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Monitor ATP (Available to Promise) process/logic and regularly review if the process/logic is adapted to business needs
- Facilitate the weekly meeting to align demand/supply within the planning time fence; monitor quality of agenda, attendee participation, and decisions taken
- Determine the correct escalation path when supply does not align with demand, and have the ability to execute plan in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with appropriate partners to make timely decisions on demand changes within the designated demand time fence
- Validate that fully approved demand changes inside the time fence are entered quickly and accurately into the ERP system; ensure changes that are not reviewed and approved are identified, removed, and communicated back to the originator
- Measure performance and trends, related to Demand Control, and communicate the results of demand performance with the Business and Demand Planning
- Lead collaboration with teams driving multiple forecast change requests and/or abnormal demand to identify how these should be treated and assess any process changes to mitigate or better manage these instances in the future
- Identify and resolve abnormal demand orders as they are entered in the system
- Monitor forecast consumption and roll logic and regularly review if the logic is adapted to business needs
- Preferably 1 to 3 years of experience in a demanding supply chain environment
- BS or BA degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or related discipline. APICS Certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability creating analytical reports and presentations detecting shifts in ordering patterns and forecast consumption abnormalities
- Full understanding of the end-to-end Supply Chain and the impacts each area has on another
- Excellent interpersonal, influence, organizational and presentation skills required
- Good overview but also attention to detail
- Pro-active attitude, self-starter
Service minded and strong problem solving abilities
Challenging position in a successful and change-oriented environment, with space for further personal growth for a driven supply chain professional with strong organizational, communication and analytical skills and experience working in demand planning/forecasting and/or sales projections.
Our client is a financially strong, successful and leading international company, with operating companies in more than 25 countries around the world. Strong customer focus, innovative solutions, disciplined execution and dedicated employees enable the company to deliver high quality products. The environment of the company can be described as open and direct, where a no-nonsense and informal communication style is encouraged.