3 dagen geleden - Keukenhof - Lisse
Master Data Analyst
Master Data Analyst gezocht voor IMCD in Rotterdam
- Beursplein, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
The Product Master Data Analyst is experienced and skilled in the management of product / master data. The role will be part of a small central team, reporting to the global director RAQS (Regulatory, Quality and Sustainability) and contributes to the collection, management, and accuracy of the data.
Next to this, the PIM will be fed by a chemical regulatory system, which is also managed by this team. The team enables effective governance and workflow management of product master data by providing the required capabilities to define, monitor and enforce enterprise standards and policies on data ownership, data security, data quality and key business processes. This team is established on top of the current localized item master management responsibilities and empowered to control workflows, approvals, and authorizations, whilst still acting in a hands-on and supporting way as characteristic for IMCD's company culture.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cleanse product data to ensure appropriate classification, standardization, and de-duplication
- Enrich product information with seeded and user-defined attributes, digital assets, product relationships and product configurations
- Validate and remediate data errors of data consolidation, enrichment, and publication
- Support to build and maintain Salesforce connection to create a user-friendly tool and integrated system
- Govern new product definition and change management processes with flexible and collaborative workflows
- Further develop the product data governance guidelines
- Write and maintain the Oracle Product Hub (OPH) user manual and governance
- Facilitate the further development of product attributes
- Lead and manage TopDesk calls
- Bachelor or master degree in a technical discipline (chemistry, IT, or life sciences)
- Knowledge of product information systems such as Oracle or SAP
- Understanding of IT systems (MS Office, ERP systems, SQRL and data analysis)
- Able to apply process thinking and to create clarity from data mining
- Being a team player and communicate with stakeholders efficiently
- Fluent in English, an additional language is considered a bonus
IMCD offers an interesting and versatile job in a growing and international environment. IMCD is entrepreneurial and the culture is informal with short communication lines. Because of this, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the further development of the PIM system, together with your team. The primary working conditions are excellent and there is a non-contributory pension. Also, you will be given opportunities to further develop your skills and fulfil your ambitions.
With 3300 employees and its headquarters in Rotterdam, IMCD is a global leader in the distribution and formulation of speciality chemicals and ingredients, providing solutions to its partners.
Recently, IMCD introduced a Product Information Management (PIM) system where product (master) data and catalogue data can be consolidated, standardized, enriched, and shared within and beyond the Group of companies.
This PIM system serves as a trusted Group product record that drives existing applications such as ERP and CRM, as well as future omnichannel e-commerce. It can contribute to commercial, logistic, regulatory compliance and sustainability purposes.
Furthermore, it accelerates product introductions, provides the option of streamlining trading partner collaboration and forces data quality and governance standards on all aspects of product master data.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature