At a glance Do you want to be the first one to know the monthly profit of ABN AMRO? Then you should work at the consolidation department. We receive the financ…
The eScience Center is an expertise center for strengthening scientific research with digital technology. We work closely together with scientists - from psychologists to astronomers, from biologists to historians and from climate scientists to sociologists. With ...
- Landelijk / geen vaste standplaats
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 24 - 32 uur
- € 4908 - € 6565 per maand
The eScience Center is an expertise center for strengthening scientific research with digital technology. We work closely together with scientists - from psychologists to astronomers, from biologists to historians and from climate scientists to sociologists. With our expertise in developing research software we pioneer and push the boundaries of their scientific research. We are looking for an enthusiastic Director Operations (m/f) 0.6 - 0.8 FTE (Directeur Bedrijfsvoering).
The Director Operations is responsible for all financial and legal matters at the eScience Center, administrative processes around our project portfolio, housing and office IT, and human resource management. The candidate steers a small team of financial and human resource advisors and is part of the management team of the eScience Center. The candidate makes sure the internal processes run smoothly and has the final responsibility on the administrative and human resources matters. Together with other members of the management team strategic directions are developed and the implementation is overseen.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who will contribute to a growing and flexible organization with many stakeholders. Our candidate should have proven experience with managing financial matters and human resources and managing a team. Experience with scientific research and digital technologies is an advantage.
- Academic level (obtained through education, training and/or experience), e.g. business administration and management;
- Demonstrable experience in financial administration;
- Demonstrable experience with human resources management;
- Knowledge of administrative software packages (e.g. Exact);
- Experience with management of a team;
- Affinity with scientific research and advanced digital technologies;
- Experience with administrative aspects of research funding (e.g. NWO, H2020);
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (both verbally and written);
- A critical and constructive attitude to contribute actively to the eScience Center;
- Motivated, flexible, creative, initiative taking, independent but also a real team player;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- Accuracy and responsibility.
We offer a position at the eScience Center for 0.6 - 0.8 FTE (24 - 32 hours per week), initially for a fixed period of 2 years, within the collective agreement for Research Institutes (cao-WVOI). Classification is based on education and experience with salary depending on qualifications and experience, starting from € 4.908,- up to € 6.565,- gross per month, based on a 38-hour working week. Holiday pay amounts to 8% of gross salary actually received and a 13th month of salary as an end-of-year payment.
The eScience Center offers a challenging position at the interface of scientific research and digital technologies. You will work in an international team with an informal but creative and ambitious working environment. The location is Amsterdam (Science Park). For more information about this opportunity, you can contact Wilco Hazeleger, Director Netherlands eScience Center, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +31 (0)20 460 4770.
Additional information may also be found at www.esciencecenter.nl.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature