4 dagen geleden - Gemeente Hilversum - Hilversum
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Centrum West, Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
- Coordinate the nominations of gas deliveries and manage any within day variances (may include within-day trading to manage price exposure)
- Schedule crude oil & NGL liftings, prepare and issue vessel Voyage Orders & Documentary Instructions, coordinate vessel clearance (vetting) and appoint Independent Inspectors and/or Cargo Assurance where necessary
- Support the negotiation and execution of sales contracts, in particular the negotiation of operational terms
- Ensure contractual compliance with executed sale and purchase agreements
- Ensure timely delivery of information required by other departments, customers and other stakeholders
- Prepare and send out weekly management reports
- Actively assist in the development of systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage the booking process of capacity in the NOGAT and NGT offshore gas pipeline systems, and optimize the capacity bookings in the GTS onshore gas network.
- Bachelor or Master Degree (e.g. Supply Chain, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Graduate or second/third career step
- Keen to learn, wanting to develop a career at Neptune
- Some years of experience in the oil and gas business is an advantage
- Growth mindset, positive intent towards continuous improvement
- Commercially focused, seeking to maximize value
- Ability to maintain focus with great attention to detail
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Ability to work under pressure and take pragmatic decisions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work efficiently
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external counterparts
- Analytical thinker with good Excel skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage
In addition to a dynamic work environment, Neptune Energy offers room for own initiatives and highly values short lines in communication. The remuneration package is excellent and contains e.g. good salary, 13th month, pension scheme and 26 basic holidays.
Training will mostly be on the job but can be supplemented by external training courses as required.
The team has an out of hours rota and there is a rota for weekend cover (once a month on average). Weekend duties include gas nominations and daily production reports.
Neptune Energy is one of Europe’s largest independent exploration and production companies with operations worldwide. They have operations in the North Sea, mainland Europe, North Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. Making a positive contribution to meeting society’s energy needs and the energy transition.